LONG LIVE THE QUEEN IS AN ARTS AND MUSIC FESTIVAL IN HALIFAX CURATED BY MUSICIANS FOR THEIR COMMUNITY MAY 21-23.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Featured Band: THE CHITZ!!!

When I was fifteen I stole my parents minivan, picked up seven of my friends and drove to Chocolate Lake. My friends drank, we skinny dipped, got back in the van, I drove everyone home and never got caught. Had I been stopped by the police, the van would have been seized, my friends and I would most definitely be grounded, and I would have been banned from getting my license until I was eighteen.



The Chitz are the fifteen year old inside of all of us. Stealing vehicles, skinny dipping and driving through rotaries while sucking on their flasks, and waving darts out of the window. Only they went through every stop sign, gave the cops the finger, proceeded to have a show down car chase and drove straight into the swamp infested swimming hole.

They are reuniting for a special show at the beautiful North Street Church Saturday May 21st. Don't miss the mayhem that will surely ensue when Halifax's 90's punk group tackles the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment