MAY 21st- 23rd at the North Street Church
The Artist's Market will be open for the entire Victoria Day long weekend from 11am to 11pm in the North Street Church.
The Artist's Market will be home to our festival box office where you can pick up your weekend passes and purchase tickets for festival events.
The Artist's Market will feature all Merchandise, T-Shirts, Tapes, Vinyls and CD from all the bands performing at Long Live the Queen as well as
- Pottery, Masks, and Drawings by Zoe Solomon
- Paintings by Julie Fader
- Drawings and Paintings Stewart Innes
- Kelly Zwicker's Recipe Book
- Books from Invisible Publishing
- Deux FM Clothing
- Jewelry By Twiggs
- A Vintage Clothing, Shoes, Sunglasses and Belts Boutique
- Local Snacks and Beverages
- Yoga demonstrations and information from the Ashtanga Shala
- Soy Products from Solas Naturals
- Stuffed Monsters from Joy Hillier at Team Sleep
You can purchase band merchandise and Festival Passes and Tickets through our box office. We accept Cash or Visa through Paypal, we will have computers set up for customer use!
This is FREE and OPEN TO ALL!