Festival Passes are for sale as of NOW at Ticketpro.ca, Video Difference, Green Lyph, United Book Store and the Halifax Forum!
ALL ACCESS PASSES are for Sale for $50.00 (including charges and tax!)This gets you into all NORTH STREET CHURCH and GUS' PUB Events!
ALL AGES PASSES are for Sale for $29 (Charges and Tax in) This gets you into all NORTH STREET CHURCH SHOWS!!
A limited number of Consignment Tickets are available at Obsolete Records 2454 Agricola St and Taz Records 1593 Market St. Consignment Tickets are $45 for ALL ACCESS and $25 for ALL AGES.
Indie Pop Brunch tickets are $15 and are available now at Local Source Market located on 5783 Charles Street. Your ticket includes coffee, brunch, a smoothie, and entertainment! Mimosa's will be extra!
• Mesclun Greens w/ dry cranberry, toasted seeds & red
• Quiche Squares w/ mushrooms, chêvre & spinach
• Rosemary Hash Browns w/ Local Source made
• Mini Cupcakes w/ vanilla yogurt icing & fresh mint
• Local Source Fresh Bread w/ butter & preserves
• Fair Trade Coffee
• Sweet Cider & Frozen Blueberries
• Vanilla-Cranberry Mimosa
The Book Club Readings taking place at The North Street Church on Sunday, May 23rd from 11:30am - 2pm is a free event.
The TV Partyface event taking place at The North Street Church on Sunday, May 23rd from 3pm - 5pm is "pay what you can."
- The Queen